1.5

So iv been reading other review on this company and the more I look into it the deeper the corruption goes. Iv had several issues with this game.

The most recent I was playing for one of the big missions, and I received them all the one day, but did not cash in the biggest one worth 15 billion chips. Since I buy 3 B for 99.00 us price that's about 500.00 value. Then the next night I'm playing for another 15B bonus and the way they set it up is you can't leave the table while doing these missions because you lose a momentum boost. So during this mission I'm loosing on crazy beats on River every time.

So it forces be to buy chips, because I can't go into the lobby and get the free ones. So I spend about 500.00 trying to get this mission, and finally after about 12 hours of straight playing it gives me a notice saying I received the bonus. I end up going to sleep after since I was exhausted. The next morning I go to activate my free chips and to my great surprise there is nothing in my inbox.

Should be 30b in there. So I spent all this money to win it and they end up cheatimg me on 1,000 dollars of chips. Now the funny part is I caught them in a lie, because there is a weekly mission, and the status says I earned 3,000,000 of the points so far. Well the 15b bonus takes 2,500,000 points, so that means I would have had to earn enough.

Obviously they are scamming people to they and win there free chip missions, then not rewarding them. This has got to be against so law somewhere! The other issue I had I was playing a high stakes game with 10B stack at a table and my first hand I froze due to lag and next thing I know I'm all in. Very next hand same thing happened and it put me all in again.

Lost 20b in about 2 mins and didn't touch anything so obviously some sort of *** and guy leaves right away. Makes you wonder if they *** accounts and pull in chips that way. They also take a rake on every hand on free chips which is another issue. This company needs to pay out in damages.

They obviously have some smart people behind the scenes just using people and stealing from them. Attached a picture u can see I finished the mission and got no reward

Product or Service Mentioned: Playtika Wsop Video Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

WSOP app has charged me 17.99 15 times in 24 hours for 1 charge I need to be refunded and they do not answer there support emails