I have played real cash poker for ten years.I have played the Playtika Wsop poker for two years.

I see more 3 card flops with pairs, flushes and straights in an hour than I see in 100 hours of real poker. This is statistically impossible. The deal is totally unrealistic. This site is rigged to redistribute the wealth to smaller stacks.

This site is rigged to allow preflop, all in bets to win way more than they should.

This site is designed to create monster hands and lots of action rather than be realistic.Shame on Wsop for attaching their name to this bogus poker website.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of playtika wsop video game from Playtika. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Playtika to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unrealistic dealing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Playtika for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

I hate this website i have tried everything playing as tight as I can nothing works on here to build your stack up, totally rigged so is zynga!

WSOP should stand for, Worst Suck Out Place!!!!

I wonder.... are there bots in these games?

to Mekins #1446062

I hate this *** cheating site

I have played about a zillion hands and many many times been dealt pocket queens, kings or aces and never....not once....

have I won the hand starting with those pairsYeah......right!

I had J J, as whole cards, and I said, if he wins this time ,I know it's rigged !And guess what?he had a Ace in the Hole and he rivered not one ace but 3!!!

The game is rigged as *** !!!Totally not random!!!

to Mike #1446067

You are 100 percent correct. I have about 69 tournament rings at WSOP but in hind site basically paid for everyone of them site is totally rigged and I know for a fact they use payed spoilers. And these companies that certify WSOP are full of shit.

5 times paid money never got chips *** rip offsite

I thought I was going crazy.glad to see others have experienced the same.

theres too many reasons to list, but Im 100% confident the app is total garbage.get rid of it.

Reading everybody's stories, I agree with everyone.I've seen it all.

I've lost 200 million chips in the last month. I wasn't being stupidly aggressive, just paying the blinds when I had two decent cards and having to fold when they never pan out. I may raise the blind if I had pocket aces but I knew in my gut that they wouldn't win and they never did. Some newbie would stay with his crap hand and get two pair on the flop, because they know somehow they get lucky.

You know the cards are predealt for building the pot when every single player on the table has a pocket pair, I've seen it twice.What are the odds.

Cannot believe WSOP attach their name to such a scam.I can assure you that ALL Facebook versions of poker are driven by the same rigged poker engine - Just a different skin.

It is the same with betting shop pay poker sites - iPoker with a different skin. Look - http://www.ipoker.com/cardrooms

As for Facebook WSOP and the rest, you can watch the sequences come round again and again. So predictable I can and do call the next card nine times from ten. Rigged trips for a table pair stand out the worst.

I appreciate the low odds of winning when a pair on the table, but a pair or three suited which always produces a flush should not pop up just about every hand - The next example is the suited hole cards followed by two more on the flop - The flush draw.

The odds of making a flush should be around 33% or one time in three, but that elusive fifth card only turns up about once in a hundred examples - Just like all other impossible hands that magically your flush or full house or whatever - Statistically impossible with a fair shuffle and deal.With a pair or three suited on the table, folding regardless of how good your hand is a good starting point, but however good a poker player you are or how tight and agressive you play, you will be screwed in the end, usually when you have patiently built a decent stack.

to Alan Taylor #1446075

100 percent correct and your right you can basically call the spoiler river cards.I like when on the flop a a 2-3 of spades comes out plus a five of another suit and I have hole cards of A of spades and a four of spades so off the cuff I have a straight plus the opp to hit an A high flush and the spoiler will have a 2-3 of diamonds and a five of diamonds from flop so of course I go all in and the spoiler will catch a diamond turn and a diamond river to beat my poss fl but also the straight I flopped.

This example or many more like it happens all the time but then same people will flop a 5-7 of spades go all in and catch like a 8 high spade flush and your sitting there with set of kings and get beat.

I could go on and on and on.I wish I could find an honest site to play!

Perfecting describes the WSOP App experience....it's CLEARLY rigged for big hands. I see more flushes and straights than 2-pairs!

Does anyone else hate those people that have tons of money on the table and just places huge bet out the gate.Like damn this game is so unrealistic.

Every game i go into its always two people that win and everyone else just loses all there money.I think its because the people that pay money on the game gets automatic luck or something

to Justin #1446079

This is not true because I buy chips way to much they let me win for like a day then can’t win again for like three days straight. They have it figured out who buys chips and they let them win awhile then milk them dry. Totally rigged site with payed spoilers

I have been playing WSOP for about 4 months and have come to the inescapable conclusion that the game is deeply flawed, rigged to take chips from larger bankrolls.When I amassed about 30 million in chips (not because I am a superb poker player) I couldn't help but notice that I was being dealt a 2, 3, or 4 85% of the time.

It is very common to be dealt a pocket 2 eight or nine times in a row, almost mathematically impossible, but it happens on a daily basis. Makes playing a good game very difficult. On the rare occasion that I get a decent deal, I invariably lose to a hand that comes together on the last card... If I have 2 pair, I lose to three of a kind.

If I manage 3 of a kind, somebody magically shows a flush or full house. When I was playing in a poker league, I might see 2 or 3 full houses in a 3 hour period. With this app, someone gets a full house about every 3rd hand. Extremely unrealistic and improbable.

I am amazed that the World Series of Poker would attach their name and reputation to an app like this.If the Nevada Gaming Commission has any jurisdiction over internet games, they should get off their bottoms and do something about this obvious scam!

to Anonymous #1431667

Another day, another game.Tried $5/10K.

21 out of 22 hands I was dealt either a pocket 2 or 3. Hands unplayable.

Of the first 9 hands that were dealt, 5 straights, 1 flush, and 3 full houses.Really?

to anonymous #1444828

Yes..I have seen the exact same card sequencing.If you try and play realistic poker you will be screwed.

The bingo draws are incredible.

I think I will bag the whole thing.The aggravation is just not worth it.

Sooo rigged pay to play players get better odds

I just got beat on a sure win ace high spade flush (I had Ace 7) an opponent with ace queen of spades. That's right we both had the ace of spades. Unbelievable.