4.9K views
1.1

I have played real cash poker for ten years.I have played the Playtika Wsop poker for two years.

I see more 3 card flops with pairs, flushes and straights in an hour than I see in 100 hours of real poker. This is statistically impossible. The deal is totally unrealistic. This site is rigged to redistribute the wealth to smaller stacks.

This site is rigged to allow preflop, all in bets to win way more than they should.

This site is designed to create monster hands and lots of action rather than be realistic.Shame on Wsop for attaching their name to this bogus poker website.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of playtika wsop video game from Playtika. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Playtika to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unrealistic dealing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Playtika for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Playtika?

Comments

WSOP actually teaches you really bad habits, like stay in on every hand or you will miss out on great cards, or go all-in on the pre-flop, because it improves your chances of winning. And all of the Bells and Whistles, only entice you to come back for more. IT IS A TRAP

It is not poker.It would be better to call it, 'Rigged: World Series of $Points'.

I have seen more 4-of-a-kinds, in three weeks then I have seen playing real poker in 30 years.

This is not even a simulator.I have reported them, since they accept cash.

Zoob

Yeah - if they were honest about it, and called it a poker simulator, and didn't maintain that it was random, it wouldn't be as bad.As it is, it's just infuriatingly annoying, particularly for anyone who either plays real poker, or has a basic understanding of statistics and probability.

Not at all uncommon to have 3 full houses or flushes in the space of 4 hands (with just 3-4 players at a table).

The fact that there are so many full houses and flushes is bad enough, but when you have entire days in which you loose every single hand where you're the 80-90% favourite (i.e.

only one or two cards in the deck can make you loose, but those cards always come out) you know that the whole thing is BS.I pity anyone sad enough to spend money on chips, but there must be some out there.

Fully agree. Over 10000 hands now and can say with some certainty that the flops are not hitting randomly.

Yes this game is totally rigged and will mot let you leave negative reviews in the App Store. I tried several times. Don't waste your time.

rigged poker

This is the most ridiculous game of all time!Never in my life have I seen so many flushes, straights, full houses, four of a kinds.

Sick of wasting my time on this *** game.Deleting right now!

Yeah it seems to reward players who spend money more as well

Hey y'all I quit the app too! I didn't realize just how bad it was until I started playing pokerstars. It's like night and day in the way play goes on.

I agree.

How many times has my AA or AK lost out to someone with 7 2.

Flop is AK7. Then 7 7 runner or 7 2.

The next you play 7 2 you lose out to a house.

Then you fold the same hand and out pops out 777 on the flop.

Someone ALWAYS gets the river too.

Played real poker for 20+ years and never seen so many hands in a row like this app.