Charlotte, North Carolina
3K views 79 comments

I have played real cash poker for ten years.I have played the Playtika Wsop poker for two years.

I see more 3 card flops with pairs, flushes and straights in an hour than I see in 100 hours of real poker. This is statistically impossible. The deal is totally unrealistic. This site is rigged to redistribute the wealth to smaller stacks.

This site is rigged to allow preflop, all in bets to win way more than they should.

This site is designed to create monster hands and lots of action rather than be realistic.Shame on Wsop for attaching their name to this bogus poker website.

Review about: Wsop Texas Holdem.

I didn't like: Unrealistic dealing.

1.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Playtika Wsop Video Game
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Playtika?

Comments

#1341942

Lost £150 to this site in 24hours. Rigged to the max. If you buy chips you are totally fuckrd, it feels like ur odds change wen u buy chips to make the odds even worse it's a disgracefully rigged piece of garbage.

#1341937

Worst poker game in the world, no joke.Absolutely disgustingly rigged it's an actual *** mockery to poker.

WSOP should be illegal it's that rigged. It's a disgrace. If you ever invest a penny/cent into WSOP believe me now your going to lose a lot and in for a big shock.

STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS MONEY TRAP!200% RIGGED.

Saw four flushes dealt in six hands, saw 3 of a kind including full boats dealt four times in a row and have had three of a kind numerous times only to be beat by a full house.

Crooked mountain roads are straighter than this rigged turd.

If you paid real money on this site you need to contact a lawyer and/or contact the FBI internet fraud bureau! The site is so clearly rigged that proving so in court would be simple.

to Anonymous #1341944

CASE WON

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1340204

I too agree...It is rigged...I never bought chips with real money...but I play with the free chips and get so many bad beats...and if you fold...all the cards needed to make a good hand 'suddenly' hit the board...and if you stay you get beat by *** hands...

to Anonymous #1341938

Totally agree. Funny how a run shows up when you fold but if you stay u lose to a noob pair. Disgraceful

Bruce

You guys are totally right wsop is rigged I have been playing poker for 30 years I have contacted wsop pit boss with always the same answers they are hoping you will lose so you would go buy more chips pit boss keeps telling game is not rig 4 hands in a row I had same cards they just twist them around and change the suits to make it look good they favor the big stacks so you will go more of there chips what a joke I won't spend my money to make them rich don't buy don't buy don't buy they will rip you off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAMES

I WORKED AS FLOOR MANAGER IN HOLD-EM SECTION AND ALSO PLAYED EVERY DAY FOR MANY YEARS. YOU ARE 100%RIGHT ON ABOUT WSOP, IT STINKSWITH WHAT GOES ON AT THAT SITE. I'VE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR WSOP AND HOPE THEY CAN FIND A SINK HOLE TO FALL IN.

RP

It is rigged big time especially if your one who buys chips from their site. The amount of bad beats in an hour frame I haven't gotten in 400 hours of real poker. If you buy chips, you'll experience losing hands repeatedly