Charlotte, North Carolina
4K views
1.1

I have played real cash poker for ten years.I have played the Playtika Wsop poker for two years.

I see more 3 card flops with pairs, flushes and straights in an hour than I see in 100 hours of real poker. This is statistically impossible. The deal is totally unrealistic. This site is rigged to redistribute the wealth to smaller stacks.

This site is rigged to allow preflop, all in bets to win way more than they should.

This site is designed to create monster hands and lots of action rather than be realistic.Shame on Wsop for attaching their name to this bogus poker website.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of playtika wsop video game from Playtika. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Playtika to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unrealistic dealing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Playtika for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Playtika?

Comments

I agree.

How many times has my AA or AK lost out to someone with 7 2.

Flop is AK7. Then 7 7 runner or 7 2.

The next you play 7 2 you lose out to a house.

Then you fold the same hand and out pops out 777 on the flop.

Someone ALWAYS gets the river too.

Played real poker for 20+ years and never seen so many hands in a row like this app.

This app has gotten ridiculous.I agree with the others.

The number of bad beats is unreal. I have never bought chips. I never play anything but tournaments, and the bad beats by donks are non stop. Statistically impossible.

It is getting much worse the last several months.Deleting.

Rumford, Maine, United States #1356665

Everytime you fold a bad hand you seem to miss out on 2 pair or a straight. Also your opponent always seems to have 3 of a kind of full house. The odds add up.

Had pocket AA 2 10s show up on the river and of course someone has a 10.Everytime you fold a bad hand you seem to miss out on 2 pair or straight.

Also got dealt AA and KK back to back.

Come on wsop this site used to be so good but now they just want to see you lose over and over so youl buy chips.The same top players always stay at the top.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1355505

Agreed.Chasing one last tournament win to earn a Tokyo ring.

Never have I seen so many "miraculous" flushes, full houses and straights for the other players when my hand is statistically strong. No matter how good my hand is, someone always seems to have a slightly better hand and I end up losing.

I will NEVER buy additional chips with a rigged game like this.Definitely a POS app.

Arlington, Texas, United States #1354715

I was at lebel 24 with 14 mil.One morning signed on and all my chips were gone

I called them and the guy said since its fake chips and nothing can be done.

If you play tournaments like Paris you pay 100k. All they have have given me is 100k for the win not the mil thats listed. They cheat you on receiving your gifts from friends. Thank god i earned my chips and not buy them.

Its bad enough for them to cheat you from the time you've spent to gain what you have.

They have a hacker or hackers working for them at night.Need to report them to FCC and the BBB.

Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States #1353678

So happy after reading the comments in this post.Thought I was losing my mind how bad my beats have become on this app.

I've been playing for years and ran my stack up to $400 million grinding tournaments for rings on the app. In the past 6 months i've lost all but 5mil and it's starting to get ridiculous. I'm no pro, but I have a good idea of the percentages and how many times i've been beaten this year by 1, 2, or 3 outers are statistically impossible. I've also noticed the pre-flop fold and see that you would have had the nuts way to often.

The final observation, it is laughable how obvious they made losing top pair top kicker, almost guaranteed to lose on the turn or river.

I'm kind of sad in a way.

I loved this app and use to play for hours.Guess i'll have to find a new one.

to Anonymous Arlington, Texas, United States #1354716

I felt the same.Good to see its not my imagination.

I get stolen from playing tournaments. They don't pay what is posted.

I leave a room after winning and the chips aren't added into my account.They cheat on the spins and wont add your gifts from friends.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1351908

I do agree.What is a more realistic app?

I am disappointed that WSOP would have attached their name to this.

Need a realistic poker game.....getting beat by one outers way too much to be random.Not even sure the players are real....suspect bots.

Steve
Glendale, Arizona, United States #1351307

100% rigged, i played long enough(level 50) to find out that the game gives better hands and outcomes to lower level players to suck them in. Im done with this app.