1.2

In pre-dawn hours this a.m.kept having Error come on screen or slots wouldn't stop rolling.

I made a couple of purchases but TWICE had my winnings wiped out, about 10M total. Spent THREE hours trying to contact player support, Ceasars Casino then Playtika to no avail. So frustrating and I lost money I'll never see again. What a sham.

Don't waste your time or cash with these guys, they're too busy cheating consumers too hear our complaints. Only options i was given was a menu of pre selected items but none applied. My five attempts to email were returned as no such address.

Horrible experience.Don't hive them your hard earned bucks.

Review about: Playtika Caesars Slots Video Game.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Playtika?

Comments

Everytime there's an update to game, it doesn't come up correctly.Please fix updates or stop adding more games.

For ex.U put Christmas scene and music but kicks you out of screen.

I accidentally hit the buy button on the Break your Piggy Promo last wked 12-02-17.I then hit the back button like I've done before when my other finger hit the buy button

Well I didnt see it saying buy to get confirm it so I felt like it would be okay.

Then checking on my bank account this week I noticed a19.99

Withdrawal so I checked my game

Piggy still had over 400 ML. in it so I knew I didn't get what I was charged for. Didn't know what to do so I asked my granddaughter she said contact the Playtika people and tell them so I am.

You can see I still have all my piggy so please complete this transaction or refund my 19.99.Respectfully & Please & Thank You kathleen Smith call me @ 405-306-8190