This company is a scam! Like the bank rip off and savings BS. There, No customer service! No one to call! Only problems and advertisement. We have been screwed by the IT Morgan's just Like the banks, pension plans and investment groups.NEVER buy anything or support anything from this scam company! Look for the owner if you can find him/her in the Panama papers.

Some hedge fund ripoff ! I am calling an attorney.

Nothing in t

Heir games work

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Playtika. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Playtika to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no response to complaint, corrupt and rigged, poor customer service and no customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Playtika all products by this company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I have send an email to playtika one week ago about my account disapering well over 400 millions a week later still have not heard from them pretty sad I think

Been playing plait ka version about year and a half. Generally don't buy chips play free or what I have earned in games.

Reached level 141(small by comparison). Woke up next morning and my level was zeroed out to 1.

Now it happens two three times a week. Yesterday they took over 2 million coins.

What gives?

Stan

Servpro8987@optonline.net

Rigged they make you lose so they can lure you to buy chips period ....on many occasion you will go well over 100 hands before winning .... stay away it’s a shame and a scam

Cumming, Georgia, United States #1320088

Agree. This poker game is not realistic.

It looks like, it's built for entertainment. I saw, in spite of playing extremely careful, I lost numerous times since opponent was almost bankrupt with chips, if I would have own.

They try to keep people who might loose all chips. So, odds of winning at certain times are extremely low