filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

Playtika - A disgusting company who lies.

They steal pictures of people off social media and claim they are sexual predators all to try and convince people to play their gambling games (they actually try and use “your teachers will want to *** you” as a reason to join their site. *** disgusting.
Style and Design

Playtika - Levels back to my original acct

Lost my levels on my games, Slotomania, Seasers,Candy Crush,DDC,

Playtika - Thieves

Playtika is a lying cheating company they operate on facebook with no regulations noone monitors playtika’s deplorable tactics disgusting company getting away with murder

Playtika - They suck

They scammed me out of credits and coins. Wasted 24.99 for some entertainment.
Reply to reviews
My bf + I play WSOP together, *every* night. He pays (real life) cash to spend on GooglePlay, to in-turn, buy poker chips on the WSOP app. JUST 1HR AGO: He paid $10.00 for a G.Play card, which bought him $23(odd)million [for $5.99]. He plays the 'slot mini-game', as...
1.4
Show

Playtika - Need my original account back!

I want to get into my original accounts in my games !! I'm a Platanium!! Want my levels back don't want to start all over again !! Spend enough time and money in this games

Playtika - Payout

Won n i didnt get my payout

Playtika - Games levels

Why ? All my games levels went down , Candy Crush Slotomania Seasers??? I've been playing for over 4 year's

Playtika - Join #SPM on Facebook

Do a search of #SPM on facebook and join in on our cause against Slotomania and Playtika. They didn't pay CaesarsCorporation 4.5 billion just for the fun of it, they knew they were going to rape the customers all they can. Get involved and be a part of the revolution. {{REDACTED}}
Show

Playtika - I want to get back to my original acct.on my games

Yesterday! What happened to to my original Slotomania acct.others games