Playtika Caesars Slots Video Game Reviews

seller:
state:
city:
Show
I already 200 million coins.Decided to buy another 180 million. Was betting 1 million a spin and hit a 203 million coins. So i had a total of 500 million coins when i went to sleep. Was on level 850. When i woke up i was on level 1 and had 40,000 coins. I've spent quite a bit of money to just have them disappear. If i don't get my coins back. I'm going to erase the game off my phone.Im not starting from the beginning again.
Three times I made the purchase that was broken and didn't go through. I sent emails to playtika support but never received the response or get reimbursed for the purchases. Terrible customer service .

Playtika Caesars Slots Video Game Review

Why does ceasers slots continue to not give me the coins from high wins and level up coins i had 407000 plus coins got 9500 on level up and no increase in my coin count which should have been 50600 plus i am playing cleopatrics quest and this happens whenever i get a big win its not real money but its still baloney dont jnow if anyone else notices but game or not i do6

Playtika Caesars Slots Video Game Review

Specifically ceasers slots is a very big filled program. Customer support is almost non existent, and they collect money from your credit card without crediting your account with the purchased coins. They disavow any knowledge or responsibility when you finally are able to get to their customer service center. All in all the site SUCKS!