Product: Playtika Caesars Slots Video Game Clear all filters (0 of 51 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Playtika - Fradulent cgarges to my account

On 1/4/19 I was playing your Caesars Slots online thru Amazon. I purchased coins in the promotion for $24.99, however it said it could not process. I have wait a few minutes and there was no credits added. So I have made another payment for $24.99 and it's went well. Next day I was very surprised to see TWO charges (instead of one) on my card. And this is not the first time what happened with this game. CAESARS SLOTS GAME IS A SCAM!!!
2.4
Ease of Use

Playtika - Lost all my levels and coins

I registered with one of your pop ups and all of a sudden I am back to level one when I was on level 378 and I had 219,000,000 coins and silver status and now I am bronze level and starting at level one again and have 140,000 coins. what the hell???? I have been a member since 2015 and now I am relegated to *** status. This is BS. I want my old status back or I will trash your site to everyone and anyone I encounter. There should be a second question as to whether I want to proceed with the action before I lose everything. So unfair Playtika. Shame on you!!!!!
I didn't like
  • Fact that i got booted out of my original player status

Playtika - Missing coins

I missed a day of play and woke up to play and found out that over 2 billion coins were missing from my account.

Playtika - Never credited winning jackpot 1.5 billion coins

I was playing Scoops and won a jackpot of 1.5 billion coins. The game locked and I never was credited the winning jackpot.

Playtika - Never received winnings of 1.5 billion coins

A few days ago I was playing Scoops and hit a jackpot of 1.5 billion coins, the game locked and I was not credited the winnings. Coins purchased are not cheap and not being credit this amount is disheartening!
Resolved

Resolved: Playtika - Lost 2 billion coins after logging out and back in

After logging out one evening and logging back in the next day my coin value was reduced by 2.5 billion coins! What the heck happened???? That's worth $75 plus dollars!!!! Beyond frustrated with this game...spend, spend, spend and they take, take, take!!

Playtika - Stole my coins again

Was playing the wolf game and had a million coins left when the screen said we are working on making this game better. I had to restart the whole thing and when I did I only have $45 in coins left. Not the first time. This is a reoccurring issue.
3.1
Ease of Use

Playtika - Lost all my credits caesars slot free games

was playing game and was interrupted. when came back lost all credits

Playtika - Lost all coins and credits due to problem

12/9/18 games interrupted and when came back all my coins and credits were lost.

Playtika - Lost game

I was playing caesars slot free casino games when it was interrupted. when it came back the 2 billion coins that I had and my other credits were gone and I ended up with 30,000 coins. want my old game back. have been playing these game for several years and now they are gone please get me back to my original game