sir, My name is Khor(onexox mylim), I am writing this is because I believe that my Slotomania account is banned, I am very sure that I didn't play any cheat ,give me a reason why?Is it because that I hit the JACKPOT ?

( I have some photoes to prove) Or just because I won so much coins ? or because I 'm not a paid user? but my main account with the username (mylim khor ) was a paid user , I remembered I did pay a few times to buy your stuff and now cannot login as well . I like this game so much ,It's almost 10 years playing slotomania, it's very close to 3000 level and you just stop it like this without giving any reason?

please help me sir ,check and see probably and give me a good answer IF you did not solve my problem within 2 weeks, Sorry to say that I will post this to my wall, my blogs...wechat ,whats app and youtube everyday telling them how angry I am right now .to let you know I am retired and have so much time to do this , Thanks

Review about: Playtika Account.

Reason of review: Account banned.

I liked: I like playtika if you solve my problem.

Comments

i got grang in Vegas.And waiting status boost.Got Platinum for 2 month .Never purshase.On next day i got BAN!they call it "suspicious activity".If you win without buying coins.It`s fraud company!